To all our amazing clients checking in. We are so excited to be re-opening on June 5th. It’s been a long time and we have missed you all. The “New Normal” is going to be a learning curve for all of us, and we ask for your patience as we adapt. It is our responsibility to keep our patrons and their families safe as well as ourselves and our families. We are mandated by the Province to help ensure the safety of everyone, therefore we ask the following of our patrons
- To wear a mask while visiting the salon,
- To sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the salon (sanitizer will be provided), and.
- To maintain social distancing when possible.
Extra time between clients will be required in order to maintain a safe, sanitized salon. We are no longer able to double book and must ensure a minimum of 15 minutes between clients for disinfecting purposes. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. Late arrivals will have to be rescheduled. There will be no exceptions. Missed appointments will be charged in full unless 24 hour cancellation notice has been provided. Please be advised that you must reschedule your appointment if you,
- Have been out of province within 14 days of appointment,
- Have been in contact with anyone recently diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- Are exhibiting any flu like symptoms or any other COVID related symptoms.
Because of the extra costs associated with meeting the mandated requirements, there will be an increase in prices. Please consult with your stylist about charges before your service begins.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you - From all of us at
Stanhope and Company